Join an industry-leading, Trauma- Informed Mental Health Agency that offers you compelling work along with the support and flexibility to pursue your goals. CSO has a place for both recent graduates and experienced clinicians.
The Short Term Clinical Specialist will provide goal oriented clinical services to individuals, families, couples, and groups residing in Hampden County. Treatment will focus on skill building using evidence-based interventions for an average of up to three months.
· Assess and provide brief interventions and short-term therapy for adults and children focusing on skill building, identifying and strengthening internal and external resources and support
· Using evidence-based practices to develop short term goals to treat specific issues including but not limited to adjustment disorders, bereavement, acute stress and relationship and workplace issues
· Develop and offer groups to support short terms goals and skill-building
· Maintain complete, accurate and timely records
· Consult and collaborate with other professionals providing services to clients and make necessary referrals
· Participate in weekly multidisciplinary triage team meetings, in-service trainings, and other required meetings
· Provide outreach services when necessary
· Participate in individual and/or group supervision
Clinical Master's degree required with post Master's experience preferred in treatment of adults and/or families. Must be licensed or license eligible (LICSW or LMHC preferred.) Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and computer competency. Must be able to work independently as well in a team environment, and follow through with projects. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. Must possess valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, (English/Spanish speaking.)
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a 403B retirement savings plan, an employee referral bonus program, regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs, and voluntary supplemental insurances at group rates, including short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts. Our work environment is flexible and supportive, with ample opportunities for collaboration within and across departments, programs and locations.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From our early days as a child guidance clinic, we have expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families over the past 50 years. We have community-based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield. Our expertise is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey. EOE/AA