Provide daily administrative and programmatic coordination of Health Resources & Services Administration Grant (Baystate Franklin Medical Center funding source) clients including coordinate assignment of referrals, assisting with reporting to funders and collaborators, participating in program and policy development, and providing clinical assessment, evaluation and planning services for Crisis Services clients.
HRSA Related Responsibilities:
1. Provide regular coordination and administration of the HRSA Outreach project at Crisis Services.
2. Support and coordinate the assignment of referrals, and help with data for reports to funders and collaborators.
3. In collaboration with HRSA project coordinator at Baystate Franklin Medical Center, support in development of program policies and procedures.
4. Collaborate with HRSA Clinical Team through attendance of regular team meetings and phone and text exchange to expedite HRSA team referrals.Primary data entry for all HRSA referred clients including opening referrals, regular contact notes, and closing at end of services.
Other Nursing Responsibilities:
1. Provide in-service training for Crisis staff on common medical issues and appropriate treatment, intervention and support strategies.
2. Provide case consultation pertaining to medical issues for Crisis and HRSA clients.
3. Provide occasional nursing services to CCS/Respite clients due to staff vacancies or high volume.
4. Contribute nursing expertise as part of the Mobile Crisis team on individual clients. This may include nursing assessments, referrals and consultations with primary care and/or medical specialists, and consult on medical needs regarding interventions for Crisis clients.
Qualifications: Must be licensed in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse, or higher, and have a minimum of three years' experience treating adults. Experience treating individuals with serious mental illness and substance use disorders. Primary care experience strongly preferred. Must be familiar with community resources and possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. MA driver's license and reliable transportation required.
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO provides their staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.