CSO has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Director of Marketing and Development to join our team! We are looking for an individual to develop, market and help secure funding for programs and services. This position will also assess and enhance a comprehensive fund development program in collaboration with the CEO and Executive Team. Additionally, the Senior Director of Marketing and Development will serve as a main contact for all media, will be available as a contact for key legislative parties to assist in meeting public policy, fund development, marketing and community visibility goals. They will work closely with management staff to implement best practices and provide support, collaboration, and strategic vision.
Senior Director of Marketing and Development's main responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating the development and implementation of an overall Agency strategic marketing and communications plan as it relates to fund development, marketing of Agency services and supports, and advancement of Agency Strategic Plan.
2. Developing strategies and producing appropriate agency marketing materials that promote CSO and services throughout the service area (including brochures, flyers, display boards, etc).
3. Coordinating all event/fundraising activities of the Agency in keeping with Agency goals.
4. Actively seeking new corporate/foundation funding sources and maintaining relationships with current/past donors.
5. Developing measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing, branding and business initiative activities.
6. Leading, promoting, and managing the Agency's effort to maximize the involvement of internal/external volunteers by implementing a volunteer engagement strategy in housing and homeless shelter services (including administrative supervision of volunteer coordinator staff).
7. Leading the ongoing development and management of the Agency's website and social media including the expansion of agency presence on social media and enhancement of communication and publication of Agency goals and supports both within the agency and externally.
Bachelor's degree in a related area of study or equivalent experience, and five years' management and supervisory experience, preferably with communication, marketing, fund development or management. Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations affecting behavioral health organizations. Demonstrated success in grant and contract preparation and administration, working with multiple partner organizations. Knowledge of the grant process at the state, federal and foundation level, and knowledge of statistics and ability to synthesize data. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO provides their staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
For this program specifically, ask us about our student loan forgiveness opportunity!
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.