CSO's Respite Program is looking for Full and Part-Time Clinicians to join our team.
Our Respite services offer clients:
As a Respite Clinician, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide assessments, care plans, clinical and discharge supports. This role also allows for opportunities to lead support and educational groups, as well as team and family meetings.
· Provide clinical services to clients in the Respite beds, including group treatment, individual treatment, family meetings, case management, case coordination with other providers, and discharge planning.
· Conduct intake assessments and gather Respite referrals from the Crisis Team, inpatient units, and other providers as needed.
· Develop and implement treatment plans for clients in Respite beds. Provide information and referrals to clients about other community services as appropriate, working collaboratively with Respite Team for planning (including RNs and Respite Counselors).
· Remain conversant with current insurance providers and their requirements. Contact insurance providers as needed to insure reimbursement for services.
· Provide crisis evaluations of Respite clients needing assessment for level of core interventions (evaluation site may be Respite or local Emergency Department.)
· Monitor Respite clients, including hourly bed checks and documentation, and provide closer observation as needed.
Clinical Master's degree required, with two years' or more experience treating individuals with a serious mental illness in a residential, crisis intervention, or psychiatric inpatient setting required. Must be experienced in assessing individuals and managing appropriate dispositions. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. Must be eligible for or hold highest level of Massachusetts' licensure in appropriate discipline, LICSW or LMHC preferred.
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO provides their staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a "one-stop" model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.