Masters level clinician for adult respite and crisis stabilization program. Work with multidisciplinary team providing assessments, care plans, clinical and discharge supports. Opportunities to lead support and educational groups, team and family meetings. Experience with adult mental health and/or substance abuse and license preferred. Indicate preferred site (Greenfield or Florence).
1. Provide clinical services to consumers in the CCS/Respite beds, including group treatment, individual treatment, family meetings, case management, case coordination with other providers, and discharge planning.
2. Conduct intake assessments and gather CCS/Respite referrals from the Crisis Team, inpatient units, and other providers as needed; present to a supervisor as appropriate. Give input regarding clinical appropriateness or refusals.
3. Develop and implement treatment plans for clients in to CCS and continuing care of Respite beds. Provide information and referrals to clients about other community services as appropriate, working collaboratively with CCS/Respite Team for planning (including RNs and Respite Counselors).
4. Remain conversant with current insurance providers and their requirements. Contact insurance providers as needed to insure reimbursement for services. Document contacts according to procedure.
5. Provide crisis evaluations of CCS/Respite clients needing assessment for level of core interventions; evaluation site may be CCS/Respite or local Emergency Department.
Qualifications: Clinical Master's degree required, with two years' or more experience treating individuals with a serious mental illness in a residential, crisis intervention, or psychiatric inpatient setting required, post masters Degree work expertise preferred. Must be experienced in assessing individuals and managing appropriate dispositions. Must be able to triage and direct workflow, be familiar with community resources and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and phone counseling skills. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. Must be eligible for or hold highest level of Massachusetts' licensure in appropriate discipline, LICSW or LMHC preferred. Computer proficiency including ability to work with email and word processing software required.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a "one-stop" model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.