Purpose: To provide oversight of CSO facilities and facilities personnel ensuring a clean, safe and comfortable environment for staff and clients served while minimizing facility related disruptions and continually improving the agencies facility's physical conditions.
1. Manage and develop all facilities personnel; provide periodic performance reviews for team members
2. Oversee and assist in routine maintenance, respond to emergencies, manage risk, manage facility related contractors, and conduct site inspections to ensure a safe and efficient work environment for staff and clients served.
3. Direct all facilities related functions including but not limited to:
· Developing and implementing safety protocols and procedures,
· Ensuring proactive maintenance schedules are followed.
· manage relationships with vendors and contractors,
· minimizing hazards and risk
5. Adhere to the philosophy of "customer satisfaction" and consistently follow the same by providing reliable, responsive, consistent and high quality service in a timely manner to staff and external customers.
6. Support and maintain a high performance environment characterized by positive leadership and a strong team orientation as an added value member of the Senior/Agency Management team; support CEO-approved goals and philosophies, sharing a fundamental philosophy that enhances the agency's global reputation within the community.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills,
· Broad knowledge of business functions
· Project management experience
· Broad understanding of the technical aspects of properties
· Ability to identify and mitigate riskQualifications:
Maintain a current Massachusetts Contractor
Supervisors License (CSL). College degree in a related area of study or
equivalent experience in property/facilities management field. Excellent interpersonal,
oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and follow
through with projects. Ability to
perform multiple tasks and assignments over an extended period of time
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO provides their staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a "one-stop" model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.