CSO is looking for a Clinical Supervisor/ MCI Prorgam Director for our Crisis/Respite site in Greenfield, MA. This position will provide administrative and clinical support and direction for the operation of the MCI program, supervising program staff and ensuring high quality delivery of MCI crisis intervention and stabilization services.
1. Provide ongoing clinical and administrative supervision of program staff.
2. Establish and maintain procedures for delivery of Mobile Crisis Evaluations.
3. Be available to work flexible schedule, which may include evening and weekend work, as required by client needs.
4. Be knowledgeable of third party authorization and billing procedures and provide leadership in educating staff and fulfilling all requirements.
5. Be knowledgeable and comply with statutory regulations including those applying to mandate reporting as well as regulations regarding guardianship, custody and involuntary hospitalization.
6. Complete all initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for those hospitals where employee will be providing services including obtaining required vaccinations, tox screens, and safety/health education competencies. (Agency to facilitate titres and screens; any necessary vaccinations/x-rays to be employee's responsibility.)
7. Oversee scheduling and coordination of staff for MCI response within established guidelines.
8. Provide direct MCI coverage as needed performing mobile crisis assessments.
9. Participate in treatment planning, team meetings, regular clinical and administrative supervision, in-service training, and other required meetings.
Qualifications: Master's Degree in a mental health discipline and licensing in a professional discipline required. Five years' related experience in behavioral health and at least one year with supervisory responsibilities required. Demonstrated experience working with children, adolescents and families, and knowledge of and training in child development and children's mental health experience. Strong leadership and communication skills required. CPI Safety certified or willingness to obtain CPI Safety Training certification. Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of families from diverse cultural or linguistic backgrounds. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO provides their staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a "one-stop" model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.