Join an industry-leading, Trauma- Informed Mental Health Agency that offers you compelling work along with the support and flexibility to pursue your goals. CSO has a place for both recent graduates and experienced clinicians.
· Choose the level of productivity commitment that works for you, with productivity requirements starting at 15 billable hours per week.
· Provide individual, family and/or group mental health therapy to clients in office and in the community. Office-based Telehealth also available as an option when appropriate.
· Develop and implement clinical treatment plans aligned with standards for medical necessity.
· Maintain complete, accurate and timely records.
· Consult and collaborate with other professionals providing services to clients and make necessary referrals
· Participate in service trainings and other required meetings as appropriate
· Participate in ongoing individual and/or group supervision
Clinical Master's degree required with post Master's experience preferred in treatment of adults and/or families. Must be licensed or license eligible and actively working towards licensure (LICSW or LMHC preferred.) Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and computer competency. Must be able to work independently as well in a team environment, and follow through with projects. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. Must possess valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, (English/Spanish speaking.)
Fee-for-Service Clinicians are eligible to be compensated between $37-$40 per billable client hour depending on licensure and bilingual status. Both full and part-time Fee-for-Service clinicians can choose from generous benefits packages that include full health coverage and dental insurance. Additional offerings include an employee referral bonus program, regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs, and voluntary supplemental insurances at group rates, including short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts. Our work environment is flexible and supportive, with ample opportunities for collaboration within and across departments, programs and locations.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From our early days as a child guidance clinic, we have expanded into a full-service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families over the past 50 years. We have community-based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield. Our expertise is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey. EOE/AA