Looking for a rewarding job with an opportunity to help individuals in their quest for stability, growth, and a positive quality of life? CSO has open positions for Master's Level Clinicians in our Outpatient Services program, providing clinical services to individual, families, couples, and groups in western and central Massachusetts in an outreach capacity.
CSO provides an Excellent work environment with a great management team and top notch technology (including Electronic Health Records). Whether you are a new clinician right out of school or an experienced clinician, there is a place for you on our team. CSO fully supports mental health licensure with regular supervision and a plethora of free in-house and on-site training opportunities that are CEU authorized by various licensing organizations. We are also a Trauma-Informed Agency, practicing trauma-informed care and offering regular trainings and an internal Trauma-Informed Care Certification program.
As a clinician, you will:
- Provide individual, family and group therapy for adults and/or their families.
- Develop appropriate treatment plans and goals.
- Consult/collaborate with other professionals providing services to clients.
- Participate in treatment planning, team meetings, and in-service trainings.
- Provide outreach services.
Requirements are as follows:
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related Mental Health field from an accredited program.
- Required license eligibility (LICSW, LMHC OR LMFT).
- Nonjudgmental ability to foster self-sufficiency using problem-solving and practical skills.
- Ability to establish trusting relationships through compassion, empathy and insight.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of clients from diverse cultural or linguistic backgrounds.
- Bilingual/bicultural Spanish-speaking are encouraged to apply.
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance, paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays), a 403(b) retirement savings plan, an employee referral bonus program, regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs, and voluntary supplemental insurances including short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also partner with a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and offer personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a "one-stop" model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.